struts-user mailing list archives

From "Elderclei R Reami" <re...@vertisnet.com.br>
Subject Re: Layout facilities
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I  liked the <display:*> project very much, but it's still in it's
childhood. Of course, the table presenter taglib is very impressive, but I
would like something more similar to the inspector which it's not ready yet.

Any other bets?

Regards,
Elder

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:40:04 -0400, "Developer" <developer@fdplus.com>
escreveu :

> De: "Developer" <developer@fdplus.com>
> Data: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:40:04 -0400
> Para: "Struts Users Mailing List" <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> Assunto: Re: Layout facilities
>
> I'm using Struts Layout and it's pretty cool.  You have to be using tables
> for you layout as opposed to just using CSS.  I'm using a combination of
the
> two.  It's not too flexible as far as the way you layout objects but what
it
> allows you is pretty clean.
>
> There is also http://edhill.its.uiowa.edu/display-0.8/ which looks very
> nice.  Had I known of it before Struts Layout, I probably would have
chosen
> it.  But then again I'm happy enough for now.
>
> I thank the Struts Layout author(s) for contributing their time and
skills.

> Good luck.

help@jakarta.apache.org>

Elderclei R Reami