struts-user mailing list archives

From Erich Meier <...@methodpark.de>
Subject Re: redirect
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:01:49 GMT
On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 11:07:14AM +0800, Tuck Wai wrote:
> Hi,
>       ActionForward newAF=new ActionForward(<the url you will to
> redirect>);//for example 'yourAction.do?action=first'
>       newAF.setRedirect(true);
>       return newAF

This won't work with the upcoming struts 1.1 release. You should better use
the "redirect='true'" attribute of the action statement in the
struts-config.xml.

Erich

Dr. Erich Meier, Software Process Improvement
method park Software AG, Wetterkreuz 19a, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
Tel. +49-9131-97206-316  mailto:Erich.Meier@methodpark.de
Fax. +49-9131-97206-200  http://www.methodpark.de/