struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jon.Ridgway" <Jon.Ridg...@upco.co.uk>
Subject RE: Need some help
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:24:06 GMT
Hi Asit,

For testing have a look at http://strutstestcase.sourceforge.net/.

For object mapping the commons-digester provides xml - object mapping.
Ted Husted provides links to OR mapping tools that work with struts on his
site, see http://www.husted.com/struts/links.htm#data_access

Jon Ridgway

-----Original Message-----
From: Asit Kumar Padhi [mailto:asitkumar.padhi@wipro.com]
Sent: 18 July 2002 10:59
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Need some help

All,

I am new to the Struts Framework.I am involved in extending the framework
for "Object Mapping" and "Testing" (Cactus or JUnit).Can anyone tell me how
to extend the Struts framework and integrate them.I want some good resources
in this regards.

Thanks

Asit

The contents of this email are intended only for the named addressees and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error
please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the entire
e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or
other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.