struts-user mailing list archives

From Nina-Annick Stranzenbach <nina.stranzenb...@sourcepark.net>
Subject getting link parameters from a bean
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 07:55:11 GMT
Hi all,
I posted this question before, but no one answered -
Doesn't anyone understand my problem or
Does no one know any answer???
Here it is:

Hi,

I am trying to open a new window via javascript command that submits
command to an action path. As this action path needs a request
parameter, it's got to be submitted as well. When I tested the action, I
did it like this:

target="_blank"> </html:link>

It work well, but I need to open a window without menues, so I would
like to open a popup-window with javascript, but I've encountered
problems with getting the request parameters into the link:

        ')">

Where the white spaces are, I would like to find the contents of the
bean called 'ticket', like with <bean:write name="ticket"/>
Does anyone have any idea how this could be done?
I already tried to put a <bean:write> and a <html:rewrite> into it, but
those did not seem to be any possible solutions to the problem.

Help will be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,

Nina.