struts-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: Tiles DTD Not Found?
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:01:22 GMT

  We are currently in the process of moving Tiles from the contrib directory to the main struts
directory.
  It looks like the digester used to parse Tiles definition file can't find the appropriate
DTD. Normally, the digester is configured to look for the DTD at specified URL, and in a special
place in class directories. But this later has changed during the moving process, and the
digester code haven't been updated accordingly. I have added the new place in the list of
registered places. The update should be available in the next nightly build.

        Cedric

Jerry Jalenak wrote:

> I just brought down the latest nightly build of Struts 1.1b.  I'm now
> getting the following error when I try to access my struts-tiles
> definitions.  Did something change?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jerry
>
> 2002-07-01 13:50:04 - Ctx(/MemberSolutions) : Exception in R(
> /MemberSolutions + /login.as + null) - javax.servlet.ServletException: Error
> while parsing file '/WEB-INF/xml/tiles-config.xml'. External entity not
> found: "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/tiles-config.dtd".
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet.initComponentDefinitionsMappi
> ng(ActionComponentServlet.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet.init(ActionComponentServlet.j
> ava:107)
>         at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doInit(ServletHandler.java:447)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.init(ServletHandler.java:263)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.facade.LoadOnStartupInterceptor.contextInit(LoadOnStartupI
> nterceptor.java:136)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.core.Context.init(Context.java:542)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.init(ContextManager.java:597)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.initContextManager(EmbededTomcat.jav
> a:564)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.execute1(EmbededTomcat.java:703)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat$1.run(EmbededTomcat.java:687)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.compat.Jdk12Support$PrivilegedProxy.run(Jdk12Support.
> java:190)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.compat.Jdk12Support.doPrivileged(Jdk12Support.java:10
> 0)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.execute(EmbededTomcat.java:685)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39
> )
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
> .java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.IntrospectionUtils.execute(IntrospectionUtils.java:87
> )
>         at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Main.execute(Main.java:313)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Main.main(Main.java:140)
> Root cause:
> org.apache.struts.tiles.DefinitionsFactoryException: Error while parsing
> file '/WEB-INF/xml/tiles-config.xml'. External entity not found:
> "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/tiles-config.dtd".
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.xmlDefinition.I18nFactorySet.parseXmlFile(I18nFactor
> ySet.java:538)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.xmlDefinition.I18nFactorySet.parseXmlFiles(I18nFacto
> rySet.java:466)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.xmlDefinition.I18nFactorySet.createDefaultFactory(I1
> 8nFactorySet.java:294)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.xmlDefinition.I18nFactorySet.initFactory(I18nFactory
> Set.java:267)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.xmlDefinition.I18nFactorySet.initFactory(I18nFactory
> Set.java:215)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.xmlDefinition.I18nFactorySet.<init>(I18nFactorySet.j
> ava:168)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.definition.ReloadableDefinitionsFactory.createFactor
> y(ReloadableDefinitionsFactory.java:196)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.definition.ReloadableDefinitionsFactory.<init>(Reloa
> dableDefinitionsFactory.java:103)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.DefinitionsUtil.createDefinitionsFactory(Definitions
> Util.java:215)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet.initComponentDefinitionsMappi
> ng(ActionComponentServlet.java:119)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet.init(ActionComponentServlet.j
> ava:107)
>         at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doInit(ServletHandler.java:447)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.init(ServletHandler.java:263)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.facade.LoadOnStartupInterceptor.contextInit(LoadOnStartupI
> nterceptor.java:136)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.core.Context.init(Context.java:542)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.init(ContextManager.java:597)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.initContextManager(EmbededTomcat.jav
> a:564)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.execute1(EmbededTomcat.java:703)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat$1.run(EmbededTomcat.java:687)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.compat.Jdk12Support$PrivilegedProxy.run(Jdk12Support.
> java:190)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.compat.Jdk12Support.doPrivileged(Jdk12Support.java:10
> 0)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.execute(EmbededTomcat.java:685)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39
> )
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
> .java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.IntrospectionUtils.execute(IntrospectionUtils.java:87
> )
>         at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Main.execute(Main.java:313)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Main.main(Main.java:140)
>
> This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.
>
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>


--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message