struts-user mailing list archives

From Nina-Annick Stranzenbach <nina.stranzenb...@sourcepark.net>
Subject Re: getting link parameters from a bean
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:32:30 GMT
Hi Lolik,

thanks for your answer, but I need to get the link parameter from a bean
 because it is dynamic. So instead of writing mode=Clear which is no
problem, if you know your parameter IS Clear, I need to get my parameter
from a bean because I don't know beforehand what it will be...
Therefore I need an idea how I could achieve something like
mode=<bean:write name="ticket" property="id">.

Thanks,
Nina

Lolik Tum wrote:

this is how I  do it:

javascript:openwin(\"/searchEmp.do?mode=Clear\")"

and

function openwin(url)
{
 nwin=window.open(url,
"nwin",config="scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,toolbar=yes,location=yes,status=
yes,menubar=yes,");
 nwin.focus();
}