struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: Error using tiles and ForwardAction
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:25:39 GMT

  The Struts ForwardAction do a forward with an URL. Tiles definition
names are logical names, and you can't use them as URL.
  You can use them in tag <insert ...>, or  in a  <forward
path="aDefName"/>. If you want to insert a definition according to a
request parameter, try the tiles action
org.apache.struts.tiles.actions.DefinitionDispatcherAction. Check its
api for the syntax.

   Hope this help,
         Cedric