struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: Struts 1.1 + Tiles
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:36:30 GMT

  Hello,

  The Tiles plugin is now available in the main Struts core. It is not
documented yet. The tiles war coming with Struts use it. You can the
struts-config.xml file for the syntax.
  With this plugin, you don't need to use the ComponentActionServlet
anymore. The plugin also takes in charge the request processor
declaration, so you don't need to declare it.
  Actually, the tiles war coming with Struts has some "blank" pages, due
to the fact that we currently moving the documentation pages to Struts
pages.

  Hope this help,

          Cedric