struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: TilesRequestProcessor (WAS: Re: How do I navigate from one subApp to another in Struts1.1?)
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:15:35 GMT

  The hooks you use (doForward and doInclude methods) have been
introduce to let Tiles catch the calls to RequestDispatcher() ;-).
  It is true that actually Tiles don't provide similar hooks. I am
currently working on a new version of  the RequestProcessor to solves
some problems with multi modules. So, things will change. I am not sure
to be able to provide one single point for catching calls to include,
but I will try to minimize the number of places where it happens.
Actually, Tiles do include in the RequestProcessor, and in the InsertTag
(in Struts1.1).

   Cedric