struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Setter Methods not being called in nested:iterate scenario :+(
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:39:39 GMT
nested tags / indexed properties / nested beans gotcha. You have to
instantiate the beans yourself in the form reset() if you want to
capture the indexed properties.

[this answer was automated, virtually]

hemant wrote:
> Comrades,
>
> I am trying to Iterate over a Collection of Collections of ValueObjects and after some
real painful experimentation (With VA 3.5.3 + Apache Tomcat + Poolman ), I got the page to
come up properly :). So far so good. I went out and celebrated for a few minutes...