struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: how can I invoke a Tile Definition directly from the browser
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:29:31 GMT

  Hello,

  This is the way to go. Remember that Tiles definition's names are
logical names. They can't be used directly as URL.

  You can also use a struts action taking the definition's name as
request parameter. The action then insert the requested tiles. Such
action already exist in Tiles sources
(org.apache.struts.tiles.actions.DefinitionDispatcherAction.java)

  Cedric