struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: Not necessary to specify Tiles plugin in struts-config.xml?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:50:54 GMT

  Hi,

  The prefer way to enable Tiles in Struts1.1 is now to specify the
Tiles plugin in each struts-config. If you do that, you don't need to
specify the TilesRequestProcessor and the ActionComponentServlet.

  For backward compatibility, the old methods to initialize Tiles still
working (i.e: ActionComponentServlet + TilesRequestProcessor). Using
such methods will generate some warning messages incitating you to use
the new methods.

  Cedric