struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ed...@vestus.adabbs.com>
Subject Re: ForwardAction and tiles
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 03:40:58 GMT
Yes!  I cracked this nut just tonight.  You don't want ForwardAction,
you want <digs-through-config/>
org.apache.struts.tiles.actions.NoOpAction.  You've got to use the
_tiles_ actions if you want to forward to definitions.  The standard
Struts ones don't seem to work.  If someone knows another way, please
let us know!  I have a bad feeling about how this is going to work with
the Validator framework ... or NOT work rather.  I say that because you
have to extend Validator forms in order for that stuff to "work" - at
least, the way I understand it you do.

Regards,

Eddie