struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ed...@vestus.adabbs.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] ObjectAssembler 2.0
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 04:20:58 GMT
Hey, I think I screwed the pooch.  I installed the IDE version and then
uninstalled it (when I realized what a stupid mistake I had done) and
went to use the same serial # to install the plugin... and it don't like
it :-/  Am I correct in assuming this has nothing to do with anything
except my having used the serial number already?

Thanks,

Eddie