struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <ced...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts Templates 1.0.2
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:45:14 GMT

  Check the resulting page source to see if the result of content.jsp
isn't somewhere else.
  Maybe you have a flush problem. What webserver do you use ?
  Also, you can try to use (for testing purpose) the latest Struts
nightly build, and use Tiles instead of templates. Tiles are compatible,
so you don't need to change your tags or your pages. Just change the
template library uri in your web.xml.

   Hope this help,
         Cedric