struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: which tag for if else statement?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:10:53 GMT
The condition will be evaluated - yes.  It has to be.  Are comparisons
really that slow though?  I wouldn't think it would add super-great-deal
of overhead.  Isn't this functionality addressed by the JSTL?  I ... if
memory serves correctly, it is.  You may want to check out the commons
taglibs project.  They host the JSTL RI.