struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: ERROR -- Must specify type attribute if name is specified
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:17:13 GMT
Have you tried examining the source of the generated page? :-)  I
believe the name you will get comes from your form-bean declaration.  In
your case (View -> Source to double-check me ;-) the name would be
ldapsearchform.

Chuck has a really good book you should read ... buy ... advocate ;-)
 (not necessarily in that order)

Don't specify the name for your form in the html:form tag - use whatever
name you want to use in the form-bean declaration.