struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: ActionForm Scope Session problem
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 22:36:25 GMT
You _do_ have a form-bean element named "UserRegistrationForm", right?
 Are you sure it's not "userRegistrationForm"?  The "name" attribute of
the action is a bit misleading.  It would be more properly called
"form-name" or "form-bean-name".  Whatever you put here _must_ match one
of the form beans you declared above.

HTH,

Eddie