struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Remove request parameter
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:10:36 GMT
*maybe* you could try replying to the threads you have already?  And
maybe you could wait longer than 15 minutes in between postings of the
*exact same material*?  I know it can be frustrating to be stuck, but
many of us have things to do other than just reply to your query :-)

I'm not exactly sure what your problem is - you haven't described your
scenario well enough.  Could you give a better description of your
problem and what you're trying to do?  If you just keep posting this
same message, people will just be ticked off and ignore you - I can
pretty much guarantee you that.  Reply to the thread you started, unless
you have some really good reason not to - and give an update on what you
have tried.  You *are* trying things and not just sitting there waiting
on us to solve your problem for you, right?  Try the approach I've
suggested; you're likely to meet with more/better assistance.

Regards,

Eddie