struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: validating existence of session attributes in all Actions
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:54:12 GMT
Do RequestProcessors stack like filters?  This is a point I'm not clear
on.  My reason for suggesting he subclass Action is that: 1) It works
fine for me 2) I want to use Tiles (which is going to, I believe
override the ReqProc - the plugin automatically does this, I think).  I
think ReqProc implementations are "either-or" (exclusive) and not "this
plus that" (inclusive; servlet filter-like).  That being the case, you
kind of shoot yourself in the foot.  Maybe I'm wrong :-)  Hopefully
someone will respond and clear this up.  I'm going to go look back over
Chuck's book again.

Regards,

Eddie