struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: validating existence of session attributes in all Actions
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:40:08 GMT
Yes, my confusion was whether or not it is "additive" though.  Can you
have multiple subclasses (independent - no relationships between them
other than that they all extend the same class - not extending
one-another) and them "add" instead of "replace" functionality?
 <goes-to-check-your-book/>  I got tied up and didn't do it yet - going
to now ...

(I like suggestions! ;-)

Thanks, Chuck :-)

Eddie