struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: validating existence of session attributes in all Actions
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:49:24 GMT
Unfortunately, the understanding I have is that Tiles is going to
override the RequestProcessor when the plugin initializes itself.  Maybe
that's a Cedric question.  Do you know what it does, Chuck?  I guess I
could dig into the source for a definitive answer.  But it doesn't
appear that RequestProcessors are additive at all, so if you subclass
RequestProcessor and then use Tiles, the impression I have is that your
RequestProcessor will not get used (since I am of the understanding that
Tiles will use it's own RequestProcessor).  I suppose you could build
your own RequestProcessor that extends the Tiles RequestProcessor - or
maybe that contained a Tiles RequestProcessor (so you could delegate to
it) ... but maybe I'm totally incorrect or missing something completely
obvious.

Please comment!  I'm confused now :-/

Thanks!

Eddie