struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <ced...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tiles Definition as Action Input?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:36:55 GMT

  This is not a priority today, but can be a goal. Don't forget that you
can participate and propose enhancement patches ;-).
I am still trying to keep Tiles and Struts well separated from a code
point of view. This doesn't forbid to have a great integration of Tiles
in Struts. I would like to have Tiles behave like a plugin that you can
enable/disable. The integration is done through appropriate hooks in
Struts and Tiles.