struts-user mailing list archives

From Miriam Aguirre <Miriam.Agui...@ssa.co.santa-clara.ca.us>
Subject RE: BeanUtils.populate exception
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:34:36 GMT

 unfortunately, that's the only exception in the log :
 i;m going to try to change all the field/method names to all capitals.. not
sure
 if that will help, but i guess it can't hurt to try.

 -Miriam

[15/Jul/2002 17:04:47:1] error: Exception: SERVLET-execution_failed: Error
in executing servlet action: javax.servlet.ServletException:
BeanUtils.populate
Exception Stack Trace:
javax.servlet.ServletException: BeanUtils.populate 	at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:774) 	at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processPopulate(ActionServlet.java:20
61) 	at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1564)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:510)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:772) 	at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:865) 	at
com.netscape.server.servlet.servletrunner.ServletInfo.service(Unknown
Source) 	at
com.netscape.server.servlet.servletrunner.ServletRunner.execute(Unknown
Source) 	at com.kivasoft.applogic.AppLogic.execute(Unknown Source)
at com.kivasoft.applogic.AppLogic.execute(Unknown Source) 	at
com.kivasoft.thread.ThreadBasic.run(Native Method) 	at
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)