struts-user mailing list archives

From James Turner <tur...@blackbear.com>
Subject Re: struts-user Digest 22 Jul 2002 20:10:07 -0000 Issue 1701
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:14:02 GMT

>Chappell, Simon P wrote:
> > I say that we ask Craig McClanahan if he has a favourite animal ... it
>worked for Linus Torvalds.
> >
> > My second vote was going to be for a Rhino (my favourite), but that one's
>taken. The only other vote I could cast would be to use a picture of Mark
>Galbreath! ;-)

You guys are lucky, SAMS made me take a crystal for my JSP book (I was
Vanilin, BTW)

Our Struts book is going to come out under a new SAMS line, "Rapid Working
Knowledge", I  have no idea what the cover style is going to be for
those.  The Yellow Bellied Marmot would be tempting though, given the choice.

James