struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Topping" <topp...@digidemic.com>
Subject RE: MessageResources problem under JBoss 3.0
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:41:30 GMT
For the record, it turns out that the problem was related to a struts form
from my web war being found in my ejb jar.  This played tricks on the mind of
the UCL, having it look in the wrong jar for the properties.

Be very careful about keeping your web and ejb classes exclusively in one or
the other if you are seeing problems like this.

Thanks to everyone that posted something on this.

best,

-b