struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Topping" <topp...@digidemic.com>
Subject RE: i18n is killing me!
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 15:20:55 GMT

Thanks for the tip, no, doesn't work.  Makes *no* sense.

Gurus:  Is there any points in the struts code that I should be checking for
brain damage?  I'm completely set up in my debugger to debug my application
and struts together, I've traced the configuration object getting created
(not too interesting), and I've traced into the call to get the property.
I'm not too up on how all this works, but it seems like struts is trying to
take over the job of i18n from the JVM and not doing it quite right.  It
seems like others have been having problems with this (Babs Post) and would
like to find a more robust fix.

best,

-b