struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Topping" <topp...@digidemic.com>
Subject RE: MessageResources problem under JBoss 3.0
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 01:06:04 GMT
> From: Martin Cooper
> Subject: RE: MessageResources problem under JBoss 3.0
> Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 15:18:56 -0700

---

Ooh, okay, good call, thanks Martin.  I changed this on recommendation from
Ishikawa-san...
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg34095.html.
This solved one of my bigger classloading problems.

But now I am back to the original problem, exception as i load the servlet,
see below.

So I'm kinda stuck btw a rock and a hard place ;)

Ideas?

best,

-b

21:02:13,590 INFO  [RequestProcessor] Processing a 'GET' for path
'/editRegistration'
21:02:13,750 ERROR [RequestUtils] Error creating form bean of class
com.bill2.ejb.CustomerFullForm
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts/action/ActionForm
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:111)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:248)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader.findClass(UnifiedClassLoader.java:226
)
        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader.loadClassLocally(UnifiedClassLoader.j
ava:234)
        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedLoaderRepository.loadClassFromRepository(UnifiedL
oaderRepository.java:507)
        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedLoaderRepository.loadClass(UnifiedLoaderRepositor
y.java:179)
        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader.loadClass(UnifiedClassLoader.java:283
)
        at java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(URLClassLoader.java:553)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java
:1355)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java
:1254)
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.applicationClass(RequestUtils.java:190)
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.applicationInstance(RequestUtils.java:216
)
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.createActionForm(RequestUtils.java:610)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionForm(RequestProcessor.
java:349)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:243)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1109)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:452)
<snip/>
21:02:13,770 DEBUG [RequestProcessor]  Looking for Action instance for class
com.bill2.site.controller.EditRegistrationA
ction
21:02:13,770 DEBUG [RequestProcessor]   Creating new Action instance
21:02:13,790 ERROR [RequestProcessor] No action instance for path
/editRegistration could be created
[...]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:315)
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.applicationInstance(RequestUtils.java:216
)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionCreate(RequestProcesso
r.java:314)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:258)