struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: Struts 1.1 + Tiles
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:54:50 GMT
I downloaded the latest nightly build, but the example .war files haven't
been updated for this plug-in yet.  Cedric, do you have an example web.xml,
struts-config.xml, etc. that you could post (for us dummies that still have
trouble reading the DTD  :))?  Thanks!

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Cedric Dumoulin [mailto:cedric.dumoulin@lifl.fr]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 7:37 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Struts 1.1 + Tiles

  Hello,

  The Tiles plugin is now available in the main Struts core. It is not
documented yet. The tiles war coming with Struts use it. You can the
struts-config.xml file for the syntax.
  With this plugin, you don't need to use the ComponentActionServlet
anymore. The plugin also takes in charge the request processor
declaration, so you don't need to declare it.
  Actually, the tiles war coming with Struts has some "blank" pages, due
to the fact that we currently moving the documentation pages to Struts
pages.

  Hope this help,

          Cedric

Eddie Bush wrote:

> Hi guys - I'm just starting to delve off into the 1.1 + Tiles stuff.
> Some of the Tiles docs speak of a "plugin", but I don't find any sort
> of plugin anywhere - nor do I see where Struts supports plugins.  I
> _do_ find a RequestProcessor mentioned - and I'm betting that is the
> "plugin".  Could someone please aye or nay me?  Just would like to
> hear it from someone other than myself ;-)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Eddie

> For additional commands, e-mail:

For additional commands, e-mail:

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.