struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject Tiles exceeding JSP size limit
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:39:12 GMT
Hi All,

I've got a JSP with multiple drop downs with 50-60 options per drop down.
Along with the other 30 or so text boxes I have, I'm exceeding the JSP size
limit.  How have others handled this?  I looked at the <form-property
name="x" initial="('a','b','c',.....)/>, but couldn't make it work (we're
using the 1.1B1 version).  Is there a better way to handle this?

Thanks in advance!

Jerry Jalenak
Development Manager, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.