struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: <html:options> not creating iterator
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:35:07 GMT
Maybe I'm being dense today, but according to the <html:options> doc, the
collection is the

	"Name of the JSP bean (in some scope) which is itself a Collection
of other beans, each of which has properties
	named by the "property" and "labelProperty" attributes that are used
to retrieve the value and label for each
	option, respectively."

Am I not intrepreting something correctly?  If I don't refer to the bean
containing my Vector (and instead refer to the Vector directly), how does
struts 'find' it?

Jerry

For additional commands, e-mail: