struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ditlinger, Steve" <SDitlin...@ebuilt.com>
Subject SSL extension for HTTP/HTTPS switching Struts 1.1b1
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 20:56:34 GMT
Eddie and all:

Due to popular demand (thanks for all your kind notes and questions), the
Struts 1.1b1 version of the SSL extension is generally available.  If you go
to http://struts.ditlinger.com, you will find the downloads for the new
version as well as the previous 1.0 version.

The 1.1 version no longer uses an extension to ActionServlet.  Instead it
uses extensions to the new Plugin and RequestProcessor classes, as well as
an update to to the existing ActionMapping class (now ActionConfig).

Please let us know what you think.

Happy coding,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Bush [mailto:eddie@vestus.adabbs.com]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 1:26 PM
To: Ditlinger, Steve
Subject: Re: HTTP/HTTPS (Struts)

Thanks, Steve!  What's the URL for this?  I see guys on struts-user
asking questions about "Tiles + SSL?" and others.  It would be nice to
have a URL for the JAR I could poke at them - and a URL for any article
that would accompany it.  I'd _swear_ I saw something you authored which
outlined what you would do to 1.1 to enable this, but I can't find it
for the life of me.  This after I told someone to STFW for it!
 (Needless to say, I felt really stupid after I couldn't find the
article myself).

Thanks!

Eddie