struts-user mailing list archives

From Dan Cancro <DCan...@bridgespan.com>
Subject RE: DAO Addition to struts
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:37:26 GMT
What's the difference between DAO frameworks and Object Relational
frameworks?

Here's a list of things I was calling Object Relational Mapping Tools.  Are
these the same things as DAO tools?  If not, what are the distinct parts of
this business-to-db middle layer, and what are the distinctions?

*Apache:Betwixt
*Apache:ObjectRelationalBridge
*Apache:Peers
*Apache:Torque