struts-user mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Bridonneau" <ebridonn...@cariocas.com>
Subject how to localize Struts framework?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:48:13 GMT
My issue is regarding configuring the Struts framework unlike configuring an application using
Struts.
The Struts jar files include messageResource files for localizing the error messages thrown
by the framework. These files are called LocalString.properties.
The only implementation of these files use the english as the only locale used.
I suppose this is using the java i18n standard and therefore to localize these errors class
one would need to create a properties file named LocalString_xx_XX.properties, where _xx_XX
is a given Locale, like _fr_CA or _es_US
Where do you place these files then and how to declare them?

My question is what do you do to have the Strut framework itself (hence not any application)
localized with other languages?