struts-user mailing list archives

From Dan Petrie <Dan.Pet...@harborfund.com>
Subject RE: Simple write of a form property
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 20:55:35 GMT
Jf,

Look at the bean tag...I believe its <bean:write name="formName"
property="salary" />

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Fetyko [mailto:janof@phase2online.com]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 3:53 PM
To: struts
Subject: Simple write of a form property

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way to write out a property of a form as
text, so I could write something like <html:textonly property="salary"/>.

I know there is a was to get it through some scriplets, but we are
trying to avoid those in JSPs aren't we ?

Maybe there is such a tag between the Struts tags, I couldn't find it,
is there ?

Jf

For additional commands, e-mail:

Note: By opening this email and/or any attachments
contained within this file, you assume sole responsibility for
any alteration of data that may occur as a consequence of
any data transfer or copying process.

The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

For more information on Harbor Fund's privacy policy please
visit http://www.harborfund.com/privacy.htm

Thank you.

Harbor Capital Advisors, Inc. One SeaGate. Toledo, OH-43666.
Tel: 419-247-1940
Email: customer.service@harborfund.com