struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject DAO Addition to struts
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:15:46 GMT
Craig,
You mentioned the DAO pattern in this last post on architectures.  I'm
wondering if you have any plans on adding a DAO framework to struts?  I
think it would be a nice addition and provide something that many people
have to design themselves.  I suppose it may be outside of the scope for
struts but I'll leave that up to you :-).

Thanks,
Dave