struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig Tataryn" <craiger...@hotmail.com>
Subject Action object doesn't get attributes...
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:28:52 GMT
Here is a question from a collegue of mine (see below).  Basically last year
when they started using Struts on one of their web applications they could
use request.getAttributes from their Action object and everything worked
fine.  However, now it seems that they need to use an ActionForm object
which isn't possible in this case since the form objects to be submitted
change based on the user logged in.

Anyone have an answer?  I just saw a mail from Craig explaining that form
parameter values are treated differently now than they were before, however
he says they are using the same version of struts (1.0) as they did before.

Thanks,

</tataryn:craig>