struts-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Hess" <gh...@wrappedapps.com>
Subject RE: Tiles exceeding JSP size limit
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:27:08 GMT
I have been able to correct this error by using the IBM Jikes1.15 compiler.
I had been creating an address input form and was using struts to create the
State and Country <html:select> drop down. It would not run using the javac
compiler but works fine using jikes.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Jalenak [mailto:Jerry.Jalenak@LABONE.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 3:55 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Tiles exceeding JSP size limit

I've tried the second option, that of splitting the page up, but have had
problems with it.  We are basing all of our JSP on Tiles; for some reason,
when I try to <jsp:include> the various sections, I get messages indicating
the HTTP response has already been committed.

I'll look at the <html:options> tag and see if it will work for me....

Thanks!

Jerry