struts-user mailing list archives

From Brad_Horstko...@capgroup.com
Subject Re: Charting tools
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 15:17:07 GMT

We're using Sitraka Server Views (the same product you mention I think,
they've changed the name a few times since introducing it), works well but
kinda expensive - we've also used Espress Chart from Quadbase successfully
- http://www.espresschart.com/.

Brad

                    "Will

                    Perrin"              cc:     (bcc: Brad Horstkotte/AFS/CAPITAL)

                    <spiesw@towers       Subject:     Charting tools

                    .com>

                    06/26/2002

                    04:35 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

We are looking for charting tools to integrate in with our struts
applications. Anyone have any suggestions?

We are evaluating Sitraka's jClass ServeraSide now  (
http://www.sitraka.com/software/jclass/ ) but I was hoping to find a couple
good ones to compare.

Thanks for any info,

Will