struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jacob Hookom" <hooko...@uwec.edu>
Subject Quick Upload Question
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:09:18 GMT
I checked the mail-archive for a solution, but I was wondering if I have
an Action receive an upload request, do some processing, then forward it
off to another action to actually handle the file writing, is there
going to be an issue?

ProjectResourceUpload.do
	//do processing
	return ActionForward("defaultUpload", true);

Will defaultUpload get the same form that was passed to me?

I remember someone mentioning back in early July that they thought the
whole request was 're-evaluated' or something which caused major slow
downs if the action was forwarded.

Any help is much apprechiated!

Regards,
Jacob Hookom