struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tin Pham" <tin.p...@rogers.com>
Subject Losing images When Using Struts-Tiles.jar with Websphere 4.02 or 4.03 or 4.04
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 02:58:50 GMT
Has anybody here every implented templates or tiles in Struts with Websphere 4.02 and up? I've
tried wars from everywhere;
struts-template.war (from release 1.0.2) to struts-tiles.war (from milestone Struts 1.1 Beta2)
to the Tiles http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/ provided versions.

I don't get any kind of error messages during compilation. The content actually shows up as
the header footer ect load, but

1) images do not show up, it's as if the server can't see images
2) any default files to load ie index.jsp set in the web.xml does not work

However, everything works fine in WSAD 4.0.2 and 4.0.3!

Any kind of input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Tin Pham