struts-user mailing list archives

From "Zimmer, Robin (SSABSA)" <rob...@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Subject printable layout using tiles
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 04:12:50 GMT
Dear all,

Can't see the woods for the trees with this one, so can someone please help!

I have a request to provide a printable view of the current page. Easy I
thought, because as I am using tiles I can just change the layout on the fly
by implementing the LayoutSwitchAction that comes with tiles. My trouble is
1) how do I initiate this 2) how do I handle things like form data that has
been parially entered 3) what happens when I have forwarded rather than
redirected to the page that I wish to make printable???

Has anyone implemented a printable layout or something similar that might
wish to share some knowledge? Thanks, Rob.