struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Corliss <jeffcorl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.1-b2: tips on upgrading from 1.02?
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:23:04 GMT
> > Also are the Release
> > Notes for 1.1-b2 indicative of the changes from
> > 1.02 to 1.1-b2, or just from 1.1-b1 to 1.1-b2?
>
> The very first sentence of the release notes answers
> that question :-).
>
> Craig

Doh! So easy to overlook those first sentences ;)

Is there any value to having the release notes
indicate whats changed just from 1.1-b1 as opposed to
from 1.02?  Since I am moving from 1.02 it probably
doesn't matter as much for me, but maybe it might
benefit others.

In any case, congrats to all on the new release.  I am
looking forward to diving in.