struts-user mailing list archives

From "Elderclei R Reami" <re...@vertisnet.com.br>
Subject Tiles & Struts Form
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

Hi again,

SecurityFilter is going pretty well, Max. Thank you for the great work. Right now, I am refactoring
my app to use
some more features from struts like tiles and DynaForms.

I am thinking of creating a tile definition  for admin pages. It would be composed of grid
of data (discussion on
large resultsets was very useful on this) at the top, and an edition area at the bottom. In
the grid there would
be View, Delete, Remove links for every line that would bring data to the form in the edition
area.

My idea is to have the <html:form> in the admin template surrounding the edition area,
and the other form tags
would be inserted in the using <tiles:insert...>

I´d like to know if there´s an elegant way to have the value of the action attribute of
passed by a tiles attribute.

Do you have any suggestions to this...

Thanks for all the help
Elderclei R Reami