struts-user mailing list archives

From Austin Lowry <austin.lo...@fedex.com>
Subject cannot resolve symbol from bean / radio button value iteration problem
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:02:28 GMT
What I am attempting to accomplish is to display a list of radio buttons
based on entity objects I have stored in a vector. Creating the buttons
and the desired text is not a problem, but assigning a value to each of
the buttons created so that I can determine which of my entities was
selected is.

I decided to use a value from the entities as the key to the selected
radio button, but I am having difficulty setting the value parameter in
the radio tag. Here is my code:

<logic:iterate id="cer" name="cers">
             value="<%= ((CER)cer).getTrackingNbr()%>"/>
Ship Date: <bean:write name="cer" property="destLocCd" />
</logic:iterate/>

The error message I recieve tells me that the variable cer whos
getTrackingNbr I am attempting to execute cannot be resolved.

Is there somthing I need to do to make the variable cer available, or am
I just going about this the wrong way.

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

~Austin Lowry