struts-user mailing list archives

From Austin Lowry <austin.lo...@fedex.com>
Subject Re: cannot resolve symbol from bean / radio button value iteration problem
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:52:05 GMT
I'm not really sure what fixed this, but here is what happened.

I tried to go back and make sure that I could get the page to load
without using any type of scriptlet after the value= attribute. What
worked last week, suddenly didn't work today. None of my <bean:write/>
tags were being interpreted and were printing as html. So I added a type
attribute to my <logic:iterate/> tag and changed all of my <bean:write/>
tags to <jsp:getProperty/> tags and everything started printing again.
Then I added back my scriptlet, and everything worked the way it should.

Thanks for the responses. Here is a sample of my code now:

<logic:iterate id="cer" name="cers" type="com.xxx.xxx.CER">
             value="<%= cer.getTrackingNbr()%>"/>
Ship Date: <jsp:getProperty name="cer" property="destLocCd" />
</logic:iterate/>