struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kwang-Shi Shu" <k...@LEAPSTONE.com>
Subject Help needed: nested Tag library problem IN WebLogic
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:00:22 GMT
Could somebody show me how to run the "nested" tag library in WebLogic
environment?

	Thanks.

Kwang-Shi

-----Original Message-----
From: Kwang-Shi Shu
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 5:19 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: nested Tag library problem IN WebLogic

When I included the

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-nested.tld" prefix="nested" %>

in my JSP file and run it under the Weblogic 6.1 sp 2, I got the
following exception:

/wizard2.jsp(5): Error in using tag library
uri='/WEB-INF/struts-nested.tld' prefix='nested': The Tag class
'org.apache.struts.taglib.nested.html.NestedFormTag' has no setter
method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'title', (JSP 1.1 spec,
5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in /wizard2.jsp line 5:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-nested.tld" prefix="nested" %>

I checked the struts.jar and found out it did not have the setter method
for title. Is this a real problem? How could I work around this one?

Thanks.

Kwang-Shi Shu
(732) 537-6862