struts-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Details of Action, ActionForm, and JSP page using logic: itera te a nd html:multibox?
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:30:59 GMT

This is effectively the same as what I do. I assume you're using the 'value'
in LabelValueBean as the value to be submitted, and the 'label' as a string
that sits beside the checkbox? The elements of my collections are typically
more complex than LabelValueBean, because I'm building multi-column tables,
but in essence, it's the same thing.

--
Martin Cooper

For additional commands, e-mail: