struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Hibernate recommendation
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:36:29 GMT
Cliff,

Just took a look at Hibernate and have a couple of questions.  Does this
replace the use of DataSource in struts-config?  Also, how does this play
with DynaBeans?  It looks like the MapGenerator tool would need ActionForms
to be able to generate its OR mapping....

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.