struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: [place topic here] Are we getting off the topic
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:57:19 GMT
I've seen this type of prefix on other boards and it does make it easier to
filter topics out.  I say we adopt some form of this so (including a BS or
OT topic prefix) so everyone can filter what they want.

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.